(click above to link to FB invite)
Whether you own or ride a motorcycle or not, I hope to see you there! This event is going to be a lot of fun and will host a very diverse crew of attendees. .....and I am pretty certain you will see about 100+ motorcycles of all different types and styles coming and going....always exciting!
*Click on the links below for more info.
• Stubbz Stitches live patch sewing
• Perilin Jewelry
• Moon Rider- 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘺𝘸𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴, Specializing in Custom Motorcycle Seats & Luxury Bench Seats
• RoTextiles- Hand dyed gaitors and scarves, and more. (Facebook and Instagram- @rochellebricknerart)
• Marigold Tintypes- tintype photos
• Anchor Moto open house
• Underground team racing
• Mark Gardiner book signing
• PC's for People - Donation Drive
• Spicy Moon- "culturally ambiguous, vegan, and gluten-free approach to American comfort food."
• Ying's Thai Food- authentic Thai cuisine
And then there's COFFEE where the event is happening, in the space of Blip Roasters.
Blip Roasters is not only a specialty Coffee Roaster and Cafe of the West Bottoms. They are also a dealer for Bell Helmets, Biltwell Inc, RevIt! Motorcycle Gear, Grifter Gloves, and Ugly Bros Moto Jeans. You will also find Blip swag: coffee mugs, thermos', stickers, patches, etc.